- Safety (Panic) and Fire Rated exit versions.
- Non-handed, push bar to retract latch for easy exit.
- Auxiliary latch
- All components and parts are made of high rust-resistant alloy or heavily electroplated
steel to prevent from corrosion.
- Extruded aluminum or stainless steel housing
- Baked powder coating, electroplated or architectural base material finish.
- All kinds of strike, lever trims and other accesories are available.
- Device with dogging alows latch to be fixed on thown or retracted position for different
Rim type, applicable for
- Single exit doors
- Doors in warehouse
- Fire exit doors in commercial or public buildings
Mortise lock type, applicable for
- Single doors in store front
- Staiwell doors
- 3-hour fire rated pair of doors
- Doors with high security concerned
SVR type (Surface mounted vertical rod), applicable for
- Double egress application
- Grand staircase doors
- All exit doors in concert hall, indoor stadiums, theaters, casinos, stations,
airports, and shopping centers
- All emergency exit doors in office buildings
- Any pair of doors in factories.
CVR type (Concealed vertical rod), applicable for
- All interior passage doors in hospitals
- Any exit door in apartments or residential buildings where disability free access
- Aesthetic concern